Pictures Copyright © 2020 Expo 2020 Dubai LLC –SO. All rights reserved
Everything you need to know
ALL ABOUT EXPO 2020 DUBAI
What is it, when is it and how to get there?
Here you will find all the information you need for your visit.
And we will share pictures and videos from the EXPO site and all the country pavilions
EXPO coverage from the EXPO site in Dubai starts soon
THIS BLOG WILL GROW EVERY DAY
We are on our way to Dubai to explore the EXPO in person.
Here you will find general information as well as many personal photos, videos and stories.
Until then, please visit our Instagram channel.
Here you will find daily impressions of the EXPO in Dubai from October 1, 2021.
EXPO 2020 Dubai Intro
- With a one-year delay, EXPO 2020 will begin in Dubai on October 1, 2021.
- It will be the first world exhibition ever held in the Middle East.
- UAE and Dubai always had the most spectacular pavilions and interesting concepts at the last EXPOs.
- The Dune, The Pavilion 2010 in Shanghai, was designed by star architect Sir Norman Foster.
- The Expo site in Dubai is expected to be one of the most impressive ever.
- The theme Connecting minds, creating the future is exactly right in a globalized world.
- A good community coexistence between nations and cultures is one of the most important tasks in our globalized time.
- A better motto could hardly have been chosen.
- The EXPO site is divided into three sub-areas: Sustainability, Mobility and Opportunity.
- In the center of the Expo site, the huge dome over the Al Wasl Plaza is an eye-catcher and meeting place.
- I am very excited about the EXPO 2020 and the host and other nation pavilions.
Facts and information for your visit
- EXPO 2020 opens on Octobre 1st and runs till March 31 2022
- You can get tickets at the official website of EXPO 2020 (click here)
- For the first month in Octobre they have an incredible offer: You can buy a ticket for the whole month for the price of just one day. Offer ends on Octobre 15.
- Information regarding Covid-19 and your EXPO visit. What is needed to enter the EXPO site? For current information click here for
-> Official EXPO Website
-> Timeout Dubai
->The National UAE Newspaper
- Arriving by bus, car or metro: Best way to go to EXPO is by metro. There is a new station next to the site.
- There are so many shows and activities every day, so make sure you plan your EXPO visit in advance.